Easypaisa is Pakistan’s pioneering mobile banking platform that allows people to manage all the banking services on the go. From paying utility bills to giving donations, you can manage all your financial transactions through this app without any hassle. Not only that, you can also order Easypaisa debit card from the comfort of your home. Now come on the topic of this article: how can we get Easypaisa debit card.
Easypaisa is a section of Telenor Microfinance Banking which provides facilities to all the digital banking services to the customers. It enables people to adopt a digital way of life. So, if you want to enjoy all branchless banking services, then create your Easypaisa account today.
Now wasting any time, let’s come to the point.
How to Get Easypaisa Debit Card | Method 1
You can order the debit card via mobile app or by calling Easypaisa helpline. To order a debit card by mobile app,, Please follow the below instructions.
- Run the Easypaisa mobile app in your smart device. (If you don’t have the mobile app, then download it from Play Store or App store).
- After logging in, tap on “My account”.
- Once you’ve tapped on it, you will see the “order new debit card” option. Tap on it.
- Next up, tap on “order your debit card” then choose the card you want.
- After selecting the card, click on “order now”.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter your address, area, city etc.
- Once you have entered all the information, tap on proceed.
- Finally, tap on “confirm and pay” to get your Easypaisa debit card.
Note: After Justification, 500 card fee will be debited from your Easypaisa mobile account. If you have insufficient balance in your account, then your debit card request will be failed.
Your debit card will be delivered to you in 15 working days.
This method is fairly simple and anyone with a mobile device can order the debit card. Follow instructions below to find how we will do it.
- Open your mobile phone dialler.
- Telenor sim users will have to dial 3737 and other network users will have to dial 042-111-003737 from their mobile device.
- Call centre agent will ask for your address details and will take your consent for deduction of card fee from your mobile wallet.
- And that’s it! You will receive the debit card in 15 working days.
When you will received your debit card, then you will set the 4 digit pin. You can do it by the mobile app or by calling Easyaisa helpline.
By this method you will get Easypaisa debit card. If you get this article helpful or if any question regarding this topic please comment below.