Chicken barbecue biryani
• Chicken _____ 800 grams
• Salt _____ to taste
• Ginger Garlic Paste _____ 3 tbsp
• Lemon juice _____ 2 tablespoons
• Turmeric powder _____ 1 teaspoon
• Red Chili Powder _____ 2 tablespoons
• Chopped red pepper _____ 1 teaspoon
• Yogurt _____ 3 tablespoons
• Hot spice powder _____ 1 tablespoon
• Cumin Powder _____ 1 tablespoon
• Coriander powder _____ 1 tablespoon
• Pepper powder _____ half a teaspoon
• Rice _____ 2 glasses
• Water _____ as needed
• Edible oil _____ 6 tablespoons
• Tomato puree _____ 6 tomatoes
• Proven cumin _____ 1 tablespoon
• Yellow _____ Half a teaspoon
• Chicken _____ half a cup
Put chicken in a bowl and add salt, ginger garlic paste (one tablespoon), lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chilli powder (one tablespoon), crushed red chilli, yogurt, hot spice powder ( Add half a tablespoon, cumin powder (half a tablespoon), coriander powder (half a tablespoon), pepper powder and cooking oil (three tablespoons) and refrigerate for one hour.
Now put water and rice in a bowl and soak for fifteen to twenty minutes.
Now put water, cooking oil and rice in a pan and bring to a boil.
Now barbecue the chicken prepared on the grill.
Now take food in a bowl and add ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, salt, red chilli powder (one tablespoon), cumin seeds, hot spice powder (half a tablespoon), cumin powder (half a tablespoon) and coriander powder. Add (half a tablespoon) and fry for two to three minutes and add the prepared barbecue chicken and simmer for eight to ten minutes.
Now put garnish on it and fry for five minutes.
Now add the prepared spices, garnish and rice and repeat this process.
Now add yellow color and chicken stock and cook for eight to ten minutes.
Your delicious chicken barbecue biryani is ready.